Double doors provide a wide view into our largest zero clearance fireplace. The textured cast iron facade adds a uniquely HeathStone touch to your living room.
Features and Benefits
- Finish Options - Matte Black, Brown Enamel
- Our ZC fireplace is designed to be built near combustible materials. It takes up less space and is easier and less expensive to install when compared to traditional masonry fireplaces.
- Our ZC wood fireplace exceeds 2020 EPA standards. It burns cleanly and efficiently to keep the heat in your home rather than wasting it up the chimney.
- The cast iron front of the WFP100 is designed with a hand chiseled stone texture that offers a uniquely beautiful finish to your fireplace.
- Efficiency 64% HHV
- Burn Time up to 10 hrs**
- EPA Certified 1.6 g/hr
- Heats up to 2,800 sq ft
- Firebox Capacity 4.28 cu ft
- BTU Up to 95,000
- Maximum Log Length 25″