Our zero-clearance fireplace presents the fire through a textured cast iron facade which adds a unique elegance to your living room.
Features and Benefits
- Finish Options - Matte Black, Brown Enamel
- Our ZC fireplace is designed to be built near combustible materials. It takes up less space and is easier and less expensive to install when compared to traditional masonry fireplaces.
- Our ZC wood fireplace exceeds 2020 EPA standards. It burns cleanly and efficiently to keep the heat in your home rather than wasting it up the chimney.
- The cast iron front of the WFP75 is designed with a hand chiseled stone texture that offers a uniquely beautiful finish to your fireplace.
- Efficiency 68% HHV
- Burn Time up to 9 hrs**
- EPA Certified 1.14 g/hr
- Heats up to 2,000 sq ft
- Firebox Capacity 2.5 cu ft
- BTU Up to 75,000
- Maximum Log Length 20″