With the most features of any stove plus our TruHybrid technology, the Manchester offers efficiency and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Finish Options- Matte Black, Brown Enamel
- The Manchester is built with an air channel up the back and across the top of the stove which helps circulate warm air through your home.
- Load your fireplace through the side door and use the integral ash pan to help keep your hearth clean and tidy.
- Lined with soapstone blocks and using our TruHybrid™ technology, the Manchester offers long-lasting and efficient heat.
- Efficiency 78% HHV
- Burn Time up to 30 hrs**
- EPA Certified 0.65 g/hr
- Heats up to 2,400 sq ft
- Firebox Capacity 2.9 cu ft
- BTU Up to 75,000
- Maximum Log Length 24″