The Destination 1.6 is the ideal heating appliance for those looking for efficiency and a contemporary interior design. This small ecological wood stove provides a maximum heat output of 55,000 BTU/h with an emissions rate of only 4 g/r. It features an incredible view of the fire and comes with an easy-to-operate door latch system that complements its clean lines. In additional to providing a convenient and safe pedestal to store your logs, the Destination 1.6 can be customized according to your taste and décor, thanks to its modular side panels available in a variety of different finishes. You will also have the choice of adding a 130 CFM blower and a thermodisc for improved heat distribution. Moreover, it can be connected to a fresh air kit without the need for any special adaptor.
Features and Benefits
- Firebox volume 1.6 cu. ft.
- Decorative side panel kit in brushed stainless steel finish, red enameled or black painted
- Optional premium quality 130 CFM blower with variable speed control and thermodisc
- Optional insulated fresh air intake pipe
- Optional quick-connect thermodisc kit
- Heats up to 1,500 sqft
- BTU- Up to 55,000
- EPA Certified- 4.0 g/hr
- Burn Time- Up to 6 hrs
- Maximum Log Length- 17”